Hi and welcome to the third instalment of the 31 days of lists challenge. If you’ve missed my previous posts, you can find it here. Today I’ll be cover day 11 to 16.
Things I miss
- My nana.
- My cat saffi.
- Old recipe Irn Bru.
- My nana’s cooking.
- Being a kid and not having a care in the world.
- Being on the back of a motorbike.
- Working the the cinema with my besties.
Places I want to travel to.
- New York
Modes of transport i want to take.
- Hot air ballon
- Steam train, Hogwarts Express or the Orient Express
- Cruise ship
- Bullet train
I want to learn to
- Love me for who I am
- Learn to let things go
- A new language
Events I want to time travel to.
As far as historical events, there isn’t really anything that I’d want to travel back to see. Maybe ancient Egypt or the 1920s for the fashion.
There are a few personal events that I would like to go back to relive.
- Our wedding. I’d love to go back and do it all over again. We left early and didn’t do a lot of dancing which bothers me a little.
- Our first holiday abroad. We went to Dominican Republic, it was so lovely I’d love to go back and spend more time at the beach and relaxing.
Halloween costume ideas
We don’t dress up for Halloween but with Alex starting nursery soon I guess we will need to get the costume thinking cap on.
- Harry Potter
- A wee zombie
Thanks for reading and let me know of any events you would time travel to.