As a SAHM with chronic illness and disabilities I tend to do the same thing day in, day out. I feel like I’m drowning in the mundane and need to find new ways to challenge myself and stop my brain turning to mush. I’m a bit of a list addict and found a pin on Pinterest 31 Days Of lists challenge. For the rest of July I am going to take part in this list challenge and will post them on my site, as well as write them in my bullet journal. I’m not necessarily going to share one list per day. I’ll more than likely do a post a week with several lists in one, so anyone who is reading feels like they are being bombarded by new posts.
I have also made one adjustment to the list prompts I found on Pinterest day 22 was favourites bibles verses, I’ve changed that to favorite books
- Laughter – especially babies and children
- The pouring rain
- Alex saying new words
- A cat purring
- The crackle of a log fire
- Walking through dried leaves or fresh snow
- The sea crashing against the beach
- Bursting bubble wrap but only if it’s me that’s doing it.
- Opening a brand new jar of coffee and piercing the foil lid even though I don’t drink coffee.
Things that complete my life I’m going to go a bit gushy and emotional on this one.
- My husband
- My son
- Alba the dog
- My family
- My besties
- Irn Bru
Activities I’d do if I was brave
- Open a shop
- Bungee jump
- Travel at the drop of a hat
- Do a stand up show, apparently I can be funny sometimes.
- Go into the city with alex on my own.
- Move to Skye
- Lambs (no not to eat!)
- Red panda
- Something happening to alex or David
- Zombie apocalypse
Are you a fan of writing lists? Why not join in with me and share your lists on social media or on your blog and tag me so I can read yours.