Hello and good morning. if you read my previous post Sometimes We Need To Be Challenged, you’ll know that I’ve challenged myself to writing a new list for the 31 days of july. Today I bring to you my second post of the challege which from the title you can see is for the lists I wrote from 6th to 10th July.
- People who are rude and don’t acknowledge you for letting them through a door before or holding a door open for them.
- People who stop smack bang in the middle of an aisle or busy shopping centre to have a chat. Move over to the side and get out the way!!!
Reasons To Be Happy
- My family.
- The fact that I have a home (although I’d much prefer it to be elsewhere we still have a roof over our heads).
- The sun in shining.
- We live in a beautiful country.
Random quirks of mine
Some of them might not be quirks in the traditional sense
- I have a fear of jellyfish and squid. Even fake ones in video games. I used to play tomb raider that had a big squid and jellyfish in it and had to get David to get me passed those parts.
- I can write and read back to front.
- I can touch type.
- I have an very active and sometimes dark imagination.
- Books have to be organised in height order going from left to right – tall to small.
- I remember the oddest things from years ago that other people can’t remember happening (but it did!!)
- I’ve been clumsy since I was a child, I walk into things all the time.
- When signing songs I try to sign them like the singers and imitate them, I think I’m good at it but I have been informed that it is in fact badly.
- The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning – Smashing Pumpkins
- Running Up the Hill – Placebo
- The Sound Of Silence – Disturbed
- Sail – Awolnation
- Change (In the House Of Flies) – Deftones
- Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
- The Kill – 30 Seconds o Mars
- Dream On – Aerosmith
- Just Because – Janes Addiction
- Remedy – 30 Seconds To Mars
- Burn – The Cure
These are a few of my all time favourite songs, but I have so many favouite songs I’d be here for a week writing them down.
Odd facts I know
I am usually a fountain of useless informaion and facts but for the life of me I cannot remember many at the moment so I’m going to make some artistic freedom and change this up a little and talk about some odd facts about myself.
- I once had a nose bleed after seeing a dead sheep.half way up a hill in Glencoe
- I have a vivid memory of being bitten on the knee as a child by a dog but apparently it was my aunt who was bitten and not me.
- One of my pupils is constantly dilated, due to a case of acute angle closure glaucoma I had in 2009.
Thanks for reading and be sure to check back next week for the next set of lists.